ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN- includes schematic design, design development, contract documentation and construction phase for buildings.
- Schematic Design- creating architectural solutions based on client’s needs and requirements
- Design Development- creating architectural drawings based on solutions
- Contract Documentation- production of architectural blueprints, specifications and quantity
- Construction Phase- site visits
PHYSICAL PLANNING- covers site profiling, analysis, conceptualization, and layout and planning of large parcels of land.
- Profiling- ocular inspection to determine the physical, biological and other elements within and surrounding the site.
identifying the best use of the site based on the profile.
- Conceptualization- developing the general design in line with the best use of the site.
- Layout- concrete concepts
- Planning- detailed version of layout
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE- covers conceptualization and design of interior spaces including finishes and specifications of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
CONSULTANCY- professional advice for your architectural needs on a per day, per month, per project or retainer basis.